Passage: Revelations19: 1-7
Text: Revelations 19:7
True worship carries these three elements.
Revelations 19:5 “And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear Him, both small and great.”
The throne of God has a private personnel, separate, in-built sound system, with amplifier, mixers and speakers which automatically responds and speaks according to Divine mindset.
There are four beasts or four living beings, the 24 elders and the host of Angels who worship God perpetually in heaven.
Rev. 19:4 ‘And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Halleluyah!’
Rev. 19:6 ‘And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying Alleluia; for the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth.’
You must worship God in the beauty of holiness and according to His will. How deep is your worship?
2. The Rod
The rod speaks of the measuring instrument of God.
Revelations 11:1 ‘And there was given me a reed, like unto a rod; and the angel stood saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.’
The temple, the altar, and them that worship.
Verse 2: ‘But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not, of it is given unto the gentiles.’
- God is interested in attendance at church services. Luke 15:4–7 (Parable of the lost sheep)
- God is interested in your sincerity of purpose. John 4:24 ‘They that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.’
- God is also interested in the sacrifice that you offer on the altar.
Gen. 4:4 ‘And had respect unto Abel and to his offering’
- But God is not interested in the worship of sinners. They are gentiles to him. Are you born again?
3. The Glory
Revelations 14:7 ‘Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to Him, for the hour of his judgement has come.’
Revelations 15:4 ‘Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name; for thou only art holy; for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgements are made manifest.’
The glory given in the fear of the Lord shall produce righteous judgements in pleasant blessings.
The glory given to God without the fear of the Lord will still incur the wrath of God and produce painful judgement.
The glory you give to God will decide the glory you will manifest in your life.
Finally, Revelations 19:10c. ‘For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.’
Receive prophetic blessings!! Receive end of the month/year blessings.
You will finish this year well.
- Philip. 3:10. That I may know him (Father, give me grace to know you, so that I may become conformable to your will and desire)
- Father, forgive me for all the times I have failed to pay my tithes.
- Let the blessing of Abraham come upon me because of my faithfulness in serving you.